If I am unsatisfied by the answers on a question with a bounty that is set to expire soon, can I cancel the bounty? What am I supposed to do to get better answers??
1 year ago
- Could a lightsaber deflect a laser blast from a Tie Fighter?
- “occasional stuffed animal”
- How do I make a JS game downloadable?
- What happens when a photon reaches the "edge" of the universe?
- Reverse the equation to solve for y
- Get 'new' list of data by manipulation 'old' list
- Different results between V9 and V10 when using Style with Listplot
- Can a Night Elf swim naked on a volcano?
- Particle Outside the Box
- What geographic characteristics for a world would be needed/be most beneficial for airships to be a common mode of transportation?
- Why is the + sign commonly used as logic OR operator?
- What percent of your blood can you lose before you need a transfusion
- What is the grammar error in this sentence: "We should spend more money on education and health and fewer on new technology"?
- How to command grep not to display the searched string?
- Passive wisdom (perception): does one add WIS mod + percep skill?
- Why have mathematicians used differential equations to model nature instead of difference equations
- Is there an AJAX command I can use to debug PHP variables without breaking AJAX call?
- Would there be any reason to bore a tunnel entirely through a world?
- Is there a proper way of talking about a negative "privilege"?
- What is the CVE-2014-6271 bash vulnerability (Shellshock) and how do I fix it?
- Can the satellites in Martian orbit be put to use providing a rudimentary GPS system on Mars?
- Mystery cards in Magic 2015 card list
- How to avoid many singletons in game architecture?
- Is there a more readable way to write this add to a list only if the element not exists? (perfectionistic)