If I am unsatisfied by the answers on a question with a bounty that is set to expire soon, can I cancel the bounty? What am I supposed to do to get better answers??
2 years ago
- Is typing %^ into cmd.exe a Windows easter egg?
- Does the tone of The Hobbit significantly differ from that of Lord of the Rings?
- Truth behind Mozart memorizing Miserere and then writing it down later in full
- Server for School Coding Assignments
- how sterile is sterile when working with nucleic acids to prevent contamination?
- What do you call someone who dresses strangely or extravagantly?
- Short circuit evaluation, is it bad practice?
- Cooking underwater
- How to copy a file partially?
- Where is this `make-magit-section` function defined?
- Draw an Image as a Voronoi Map
- I think I see mysterious lines inside triangles—how to prove their existence?
- I need to find an anime about civilizations in domes, and a girl who's power results in her having little emotion
- Why do ion cores not move in a metal?
- Gradient in a plotstyle
- How was your weekend?
- Is sensitive a vaild alternative name for the leading tone?
- Do we ever see Joey's parents?
- Could Skynet have avoided the war via nonviolent means?
- Pros and cons of single-sided forks (Cannondale Lefty)?
- Can a visitor who is "of age" in their country drink underage in the United States of America?
- Why do fighter aircraft manufacturers still focus on making their planes more dogfight-worthy?
- Why are there two spellings of "heteroskedastic" or "heteroscedastic"?
- What is a word for what gladiators do?