If I am unsatisfied by the answers on a question with a bounty that is set to expire soon, can I cancel the bounty? What am I supposed to do to get better answers??
1 year ago
- Reasons for using ILS approach on a clear day
- How can I roleplay a character more manipulative than myself?
- Damage reduction and the number of damage sources
- Path construction using `Nearest` shows ill behavior?
- Chord progressions
- Why Hausdorff and Paracompact manifold in GR?
- "I'm done" or "I've done", which is correct?
- Countdown Code: 'League of Legends'
- what is the difference in java objects created with "new" and the ones that do not use "new"
- How to efficiently check if a matrix is in binary form (e.g. all 1's or 0's)?
- Is it common to say "late girlfriend"?
- Can you get sucked tight on a planes toilet?
- Why is Earth's outer-core liquid?
- Implementation of C++ ! operator
- Becoming Better at Math
- Where can I find resources to create a realistic castle dungeon?
- Constant 2D Bullet movement in a shmup
- Should academics allow students to submit and possibly publish weak papers?
- Why is the bottom lane called the safelane?
- There seems to be a contradiction in §12.3.2/1 in the C++11 Standard
- Is having a sibling better for a child?
- Is there a single word that means “hitting the target but missing the point”?
- Do banks give us interest even for the money that we only had briefly in our account?
- Word for the emotion behind "D'oh!"