If I am unsatisfied by the answers on a question with a bounty that is set to expire soon, can I cancel the bounty? What am I supposed to do to get better answers??
2 years ago
ends in 5 hours
1Are there any suggestions on how frequently and how many times one should offer a bounty on a question?
- Switched Windows to Mac, do I have to buy Steam games again to play on Mac?
- Is there a good File copying tool?
- Did I just get hacked?
- Identify these "Retro Machines"
- the problem of the subjunctive
- A universal word or term for "your device/machine/computer/tablet/phone/smart watch/gadget/whatever"?
- arcpy.da.SearchCursor(fc,["SHAPE@"]) has no firstPoint object
- Is there any difference between the Boeing 787 and the 737 MAX?
- Is there an up-to-date map of street art in London?
- RHEL Nginx SSL versus non SSL performance huge difference.
- Build a chessboard
- How should one acknowledge a funding agency if it fulfils its obligations only partially?
- Better labels than "Date 1" and "Date 2"
- Balance ragged and hyphenation
- A programming task is scaring off candidates, should we ditch it?
- indentation of a whole paragraph
- Something wrong with body proportions, image attached
- Why does electric force depend on the medium?
- How can I prevent characters from doing the impossible?
- Why was Darth Vader so careless?
- Relationship of algorithm complexity and automata class
- Does Gringotts employ any non-goblins?
- Squaring both sides when units are different?
- Showing that this sequence is eventually decreasing