If I am unsatisfied by the answers on a question with a bounty that is set to expire soon, can I cancel the bounty? What am I supposed to do to get better answers??
1 year ago
August 23 / 27 Av
- Why is feature.geometry() None in my user-defined expression function?
- How much time does a professor have to do research on his own?
- Computing 10-dimensional volume of a 9-sphere
- Better way to code these deeply nested / multiple if/else statements
- What's wrong with solving absolute value equations in this way?
- What's an idiom for something that you've heard many times?
- Stack Exchange Stock Exchange ~ Revised
- Filtering query based on the value in Formula field
- What is the logical reason for bullying Spock?
- IPA letter: m with vertical straight line underneath
- Does the Oxford Comma increase readability?
- engine has too much cooling especially when driving hard
- Does Allah commit shirk?
- What relevance does the table-level ANSI_NULL setting have?
- Should I use the preposition before the infinitive verb form?
- Why do I seem to lose control of my computer when full screen Unity game loses focus?
- PCB, pads with holes but with different nets on top and bottom sides
- What is the expected value of the number of circles formed?
- Why does "wc -c" print a value of one more with echo?
- If I sell my house, will I have to pay taxes on the profit?
- Why are they putting "processors" on hard drives?
- Can my IT department read my Google Hangouts chats while at work?
- How informal can 为 someone 服务 be？
- How did the Tamarians of ST:TNG manage technical language?