If I am unsatisfied by the answers on a question with a bounty that is set to expire soon, can I cancel the bounty? What am I supposed to do to get better answers??
1 year ago
ends in 6 days
- Find i^n, given n
- Completely hide bullet when using itemize
- How to expose information without making a villain monologue
- Turing Machine Decidable: What right does the definition have to say what's not in language L?
- Command line tool to "cat" pairwise expansion of all rows in a file
- Is that Ring a field?
- Laid off, should i contact clients from on-going projects?
- Are there number systems corresponding to higher cardinalities than the real numbers?
- Stack of 4 seconds exposure photos of Milky Way, how is it done?
- Are there any consequences, if you cannot block Loathsome Catoblepas?
- Can we violate Shabbos to inject a vaccine?
- Why do big sites use multiple servers instead of one server with better specifications?
- 418: I'm a teapot
- Is it considered plagiarism for a professor to use uncited sources in teaching materials?
- Break the line in array mode
- A co-worker is using my cup
- Should someone giving a second opinion on an article be a co-author or just acknowledged?
- How do major sites prevent DDoS?
- Am I allowed to send a rocket to LEO?
- Can a fighter jet land on a modified airliner
- Was the Emancipation Proclamation an Executive Order?
- Choosing a handlebar width
- What Series is this game from?
- Does one parent transmit more DNA to the offspring that the other one?