If I am unsatisfied by the answers on a question with a bounty that is set to expire soon, can I cancel the bounty? What am I supposed to do to get better answers??
2 years ago
- What is a real-world use-case/need for a left-recursive grammar?
- Touchable slider with two sliders - best practice
- Strong joints to use when making custom frames
- Is anything known about the eigenspectrum of the regular representation of the permutation group?
- Is this sacrificial command a good idea?
- Do I need to book a taxi before arriving at Paris Défense?
- How to fit a surface to 3D data in Mathematica?
- How would you shorten this switch case statement?
- Is www.onetwotrade.com a scam?
- Am I misinterpreting this matrix determinant property?
- How to find out what kind of varnish is on a piece of furniture
- What is a multivariate random variable?
- Making a night scene without being dark on the monitor
- A 'for' loop with ";" at the end
- Why does Robin call Petyr "Uncle"?
- Hello There Calculator
- Buying Jupiter for prize of ISS
- Why does emptying disk space speed up computers?
- What is a good Lake District base for hiking?
- Should I pay off a 0% car loan?
- What is a word for a person who thinks they are going to fail?
- Software vs hardware RAID performance and cache usage
- Suspended animation vs. regular animation aboard a spaceship
- Is "Call me when you are available to talk" correct?