If I am unsatisfied by the answers on a question with a bounty that is set to expire soon, can I cancel the bounty? What am I supposed to do to get better answers??
1 year ago
ends in 3 days
- Can a 7 days full 100% CPU load "burn-in" / "stress test" damage a modern notebook?
- Fake work permit and deportation
- Draw the South Korean flag
- What would determine the interior temperature of a large space station?
- Crack the Code #1
- Can I contribute money to a 401k, 457b, and an IRA all at the same time?
- How many types of Pound Sterling are there and what is the relationship between them?
- Veinte y * vs. Veinti*
- Array alive/dead entity "refresh" algorithm
- Why are floating point numbers used often in Science/Engineering?
- Street address confirmation
- How would an avian city be different from ours?
- Strange behavior in casting of function pointers in C++
- Did Abraham Lincoln have a Duel with cannons?
- Refusing to travel
- Is "Needless to say" ever worth saying?
- Open folder of located file
- Check for balanced parentheses
- How can I totally smooth a wall surface without replastering?
- What is the TARDIS' true weight?
- Would we see cannons in a magic-using society?
- Is the price per person affected by searching a flight for more than one person?
- String case reverse function in C++
- In Final Fantasy Tactics do I get Job Points for the job I currently have or the job I am currently practicing?