If I am unsatisfied by the answers on a question with a bounty that is set to expire soon, can I cancel the bounty? What am I supposed to do to get better answers??
1 year ago
- 3D: Discrete Dogfighting Duel
- Two text lines in `flalign` environment
- E chord with arc and dot symbol over it - What is this symbol in a guitar chord song book?
- How to take a cold shower
- Is this really a golden ratio spiral?
- Is there a way to hop up onto a parallel curb?
- Should I add "anyway" in the following sentence?
- What's a novel way to say "all errors are my own"?
- Is it typical to provide a lot of information for public transport systems in Japan?
- What is the opposite of an Epiphany?
- Performance of compiled functions (Project Euler No14)
- If you or somebody you know ... are/is ...?
- Figuring out how many megabytes go into gigabytes?
- Rearrange pixels in image so it can't be recognized and then get it back
- How does a language expand itself?
- Is this kids experiment a legitimate way to show that air has mass?
- Could a malicious JS file pointed on URL/URI attack the browser/computer?
- Known characters in passwords?
- How many required fields are too many?
- How do I get filled black < and \leq?
- Why do people pray to the Stranger?
- Why there does not exist any Gravitational Magnetic Field?
- Automatic calling system: "Press star" or "Press asterisk"?
- Is our Philosophy, the Human Philosophy, the only possible Philosophy which can exist?