If I am unsatisfied by the answers on a question with a bounty that is set to expire soon, can I cancel the bounty? What am I supposed to do to get better answers??
1 year ago
- justification of a limit
- Why "ls" doesnt show the file that "find" discovered ?
- What do rodents do?
- Explaining the difference between computer science and computer literacy
- Logic to test for 3 of 4
- If a creature with an effect is destroyed by blocking do other attacking creatures lose the effect?
- Interesting meta-meta-mathematical theorems?
- First missing positive
- Easy-to-learn system that supports one-on-one play
- Can humans eat grass?
- How to force a process transmit over UDP instead of TCP?
- \int_incr:N inside tabular environment
- Is there a secular, non vulgar alternative to "for heaven's sake"?
- Keep baby from touching his dirty penis
- Nested Derivative
- You can’t have your cake and eat it too
- Why do we use so complicated notation?
- Batch-add watermarks with unique text for each picture
- What's the best way to visualize the effects of variables in logistic regression?
- bash command line editing (Emacs shortcuts)
- Error in C#: "an expression tree may not contain a base access" - why not?
- How do I start a server via ssh and have it run after I log out?
- Best way to express 2014
- What is the name of the formatting output from man?