If I am unsatisfied by the answers on a question with a bounty that is set to expire soon, can I cancel the bounty? What am I supposed to do to get better answers??
1 year ago
parshat Ki Teitzei
ends in 3 days
- Beginning a sentence with a function name?
- Does Venice smell?
- Extraction of Bits
- What Hit Dice do multiclass characters spend at the end of a short rest?
- Ideas for transposing/splitting a TIKZ figure from A4 article to beamer presentation
- What's wrong with comments that explain complex code?
- How to forward a command parameter?
- How can I improve the prisoners education?
- Connecting to Pi over the internet - Already tried a lot of things
- How to disable VM from accidental startup in vSphere?
- Checking for palindromes using dynamic memory
- Knee pain when descending a mountain
- Can an OS be used without RAM?
- Possibly quit your job with a polyglot
- How to blend two photos in Mathematica?
- Why is there a controversy on whether mass increases with speed?
- What movie is this? Alien living as humans
- Is there a security issue in using the same certificate for all a company's services?
- Graphene Vs Copper?
- Underage but very valuable user on our site
- Taking Calculus in a few days and I still don't know how to factorize quadratics
- isc-dhcp leases file never cleaned
- How to prevent the chicken breasts from drying out
- Is a steak OK to eat if it fell down, but I cooked it afterwards?