If I am unsatisfied by the answers on a question with a bounty that is set to expire soon, can I cancel the bounty? What am I supposed to do to get better answers??
2 years ago
- How to avoid terminator artifacts while still using smooth shading and the new pointiness attribute?
- Uncommon Term for an Excellent Orator?
- Replacing a for-loop with something functional
- 70 minutes Layover at LAX
- Password hashes history to prevent user to keep same passwords again and again
- What is the minimum length I can thickness plane?
- How can I file this year's tax return if I haven't got the refund from last year's return?
- Any trouble at Florida customs for not paying a California speeding ticket from 5 years ago?
- What does this notation mean for the piano?
- Should one post a paper on the arXiv if it is not intended to be published?
- Will diatomaceous earth hurt the earthworms in my garden
- Gorn psychology and physiology
- Why do some websites (including Google) trim whitespaces in passwords?
- Interesting Math Posters
- Fluxx - when is the winning condition reached?
- How can I allow one character to sneak off and assassinate an NPC without boring the other players?
- CFGs: detecting infinitely many derivations of a single string
- Do academics get bored of research?
- Left-aligning nested labels in enumerate
- What's the best way to dispose of a body in the backcountry?
- Strange Short Stories
- Should I avoid using "abort" in favor of its synonyms?
- Vertical equivalent of "control+w n"?
- Why do hydroelectric plants use turbines instead of an efficient 'water wheel' configuration