If I am unsatisfied by the answers on a question with a bounty that is set to expire soon, can I cancel the bounty? What am I supposed to do to get better answers??
2 years ago
- How do astronauts sleep in zero G?
- I matched the job offer perfectly, my application was declined, but the job offer was renewed. What to do?
- Will Internet Explorer run on Windows 10
- Solving 2 dimensional recurrence equation
- What layer do Nymphs spawn on?
- Make the Mexican Wave
- Why does 1366x768 resolution exist?
- How to make a large codebase easier to understand for new programmers
- Bash script not running at startup from rc.local
- A code golf challenge, m'kay
- How to enable/disable an augroup on the fly?
- Is uninitialized local variable the fastest random number generator?
- What is the terminology for tricking the user into thinking they've almost won big?
- 64 bit ASCII weaving
- Put a dot above a bold symbol in an equation?
- Why is geo-redundant DNS necessary for small sites?
- Why does this code execute?
- Word for a given situation
- Would a city be able to 'float' if chained to mountains?
- My friend revealed both private and public keys for his server. How serious is this?
- "Muita pouca gente" or/ou "muito pouca gente"?
- Apartment I never lived in is collecting against me. Recourse?
- Is 'click to add' or 'drag and drop to add' preferred by the user?
- A science fiction series with a pilot merged with the ship