If I am unsatisfied by the answers on a question with a bounty that is set to expire soon, can I cancel the bounty? What am I supposed to do to get better answers??
1 year ago
- This very small float constant is more approximate than could be expected
- How to use to take/get a train/bus/plane/subway/car
- How to find the limit of a function at infinity
- BarcodeRecognize can read Chinese,but why BarcodeImage can't make Chinese characters to QR image?
- Do hard drives really have open cases now?
- Best (minimal keystrokes) method of jumping to the start of a function and then back to current point?
- Rigorous proof that surjectivity implies injectivity for finite sets
- How can I grep a certain text and display its line and the line after as well
- Why does ISS atmosphere contain nitrogen?
- Risks of developping your own theme from scratch?
- What can one do to improve readability of math-oriented code in C#, Java, and similar?
- Where can I register for a cheap or free online or distance Ph.D. program?
- I'm DMing for a party of two. How can I make sure my players have classes that can play well together?
- Temporal Resolution of Seismic data
- Does the US government protect its physical internet lines in the US?
- Climate change statement - is there a logical fallacy here?
- Multiple vs single field capture for phone number form input
- Am I being Internally DDOSED?
- What is the hearing equivalent of behold
- Linux ssh: allow public-key authentication without giving user read rights to private key
- Multiply two numbers without using any numbers
- How can I bind a local variable to AVR's rXX register?
- Is it against the law to mispronounce Arkansas?