If I am unsatisfied by the answers on a question with a bounty that is set to expire soon, can I cancel the bounty? What am I supposed to do to get better answers??
1 year ago
Jan. 31 / 11 Sh'vat
- Is there really a "USB communication protocol"?
- Do my kids need to file a tax return?
- Why don't fluorescent lights produce shadows?
- Aeroplane roundtrip in the wind
- Integer linear programming in logarithmic number of variables
- Why is it dangerous when an attacker can control the `n` parameter to `memcpy()`?
- Magnetic Sculptures... in Space!
- Leaving intentional bugs in code for testers to find
- Using a rash decision to move gameplay forward
- Can I say "I was born in a place but bred in another place" instead of using "born and bred" in pair?
- How to check my answer in combinatorics problems
- Does RegularExpression support "(?R)"?
- Why did most airliners have black noses in the 60's and 70's?
- How was Vanko not crippled by being crushed repeatedly between a Bentley and a wall?
- Why didn't the machine kill Neo after he was ejected?
- Am I obligated to identify cards owned by an opponent?
- Is "layman" an offensive term?
- Are engines more efficient on cold days?
- Translation of "what's your name?” in Italian
- How to create a fake shadow
- If I purchase a game on a Steam account, can I play that game on a second account?
- How do I insert a new row in Excel via the keyboard?
- Table not looking good tabularx
- Special term/phrase for the 'perfect' or 'impossible' object or solution?