If I am unsatisfied by the answers on a question with a bounty that is set to expire soon, can I cancel the bounty? What am I supposed to do to get better answers??
2 years ago
1Are there any suggestions on how frequently and how many times one should offer a bounty on a question?
- Want to distribute Linux virtual machine for students to work on
- CV to a Suspicious Professor
- Food to keep in pannier long-term until it's needed?
- "Conspiring" to leave the company, along with another coworker
- Why are flyovers/metro rail tracks much higher than traffic?
- Finding the definite integral of a trigonometric expression
- Am I allowed to kill a person threatening me? CA, USA
- Should I buy this house that has a jack post cracking the basement floor?
- Hide multiple list items if one has no content or empty
- How can I make my languages structurally less like English?
- Number of distinct factors
- Computer doesn't use more than 4 of my 8GB of RAM...? (64-bit computer)
- 1, 5, 9, 13, 17, 21,...
- Simple Trig Equations - Why is it Wrong to Cancel Trig Terms?
- A calculator as a list of numbers and operators
- Java 8 Fails Inference for Exception-throwing Lambdas
- Comparing two numbers
- Create a cron job to run redis every 30 minutes if it is not running
- Right English wording for "counterexamples to a theorem"
- Is there any danger in using the Fatman?
- Joints for a 3/4in-thick pentagon
- Flying with Ryanair as a non-EU citizen
- Can a statement be "hissed" without any sibilants?
- Should I let my professor know that I cited a text written by him....that I pirated from online