If I am unsatisfied by the answers on a question with a bounty that is set to expire soon, can I cancel the bounty? What am I supposed to do to get better answers??
2 years ago
- Why would expectations of students vary largely between instruments?
- Which cities in Vietnam have a Chinese embassy or consulate where I can apply for a visa?
- What is an antonym for "prior" that is shorter than "subsequent?"
- Why do iterators need to be default-constructible
- I think I smelled whiskey in a colleague's cup at work. What do I do?
- Experience Awards For Role-Playing; Should I keep it?
- What could kill all vegetation in an area and then stop it from growing back?
- Which one is right? "at their forties" or "in their forties". If both are right, what are the differences?
- Generating an ordinal number for the day of the month
- What is the best solution to find whether the sum of an array is even or odd
- The things people do without permisson
- LINQ to Entities: Equivalence of traditional and lambda syntax of a Join with Where clause
- Why is it not a good idea to "badmouth" a previous employer?
- Can I hide my bachelor and master degrees in CV when I apply for a PhD position?
- What to call a fact/observation told by someone?
- Could people perceive the color blue in ancient times?
- Monitor - how to stop at last plot
- What auxiliary engines do the Falcon 9 first stage have?
- Why does Andrew Wiggin introduce himself as Ender?
- What's "it" for?
- Are rational numbers much less than reals
- Pipe file to gnome-open command
- Is it possible to reverse a command in the bash shell?
- Are flying plants possible?