If I am unsatisfied by the answers on a question with a bounty that is set to expire soon, can I cancel the bounty? What am I supposed to do to get better answers??
3 years ago
1Are there any suggestions on how frequently and how many times one should offer a bounty on a question?
- Feistel-Network - why wire crossing?
- What would a Boeing 747 look like if it were left in a hangar for 5,000 years. Could it still be flown?
- The UK has voted to leave the EU. How does Brexit affect people traveling to the UK and vice-versa?
- Has Valyrian steel ever been used in armor?
- Migrating Dungeon Monsters / Why do monsters not leave the dungeons?
- Freezing with multiple Mei's
- Is there such a thing as a matrix of functions?
- Could the UK re-join EU after they left?
- Is Voldemort a liar?
- Codes, How fun?! ^_^
- Convert YYYYMM to MMMYY
- How to pronounce the ^ symbol?
- Arriving in Zurich the night before Schengen visa validity begins
- Where is the line between unit testing application logic and distrusting language constructs?
- Why did Ramsay strike him?
- Given three numbers, find the second greatest of them
- Firing an incompetent subordinate in the relatively far future: when to tell him?
- Is there such a thing as rubber band resistor?
- How reliable is it to use another manufacturer's datasheet of the same part?
- Why do archery arrows tilt downwards in their descent?
- How would someone hide an asteroid in the void of space so only they could find it?
- When I use my short sword to Inflict Wounds, do I use my Dex or Wis mod?
- Why didn't the dwarves use their shiny armor for the final battle?
- I only pay with dollars