If I am unsatisfied by the answers on a question with a bounty that is set to expire soon, can I cancel the bounty? What am I supposed to do to get better answers??
1 year ago
- Who is the Stranger?
- Knock On Wood in the UK?
- Opening files using fopen only if user enters correct password
- Why can a voltmeter still measure pd if it has a (theoretically) infinite resistance
- Does "an attacking creature" count as "a creature that attacked"?
- Why can't I use a variable from a \foreach loop inside a calc library macro?
- Can a comparative adjective be used without having anything to compare it to?
- Why do editors sometimes accept a paper even if a reviewer recommends rejection?
- Is falling damage affected by falling speed?
- A good and fun way to learn programming?
- Are atoms made of protons, electrons and neutrinos?
- What problem would you base your mathcoin on?
- Create a renewal opportunity (how to copy fields)
- Something as an "antechamber" for something else
- How is PNG lossless given that it has a Compression parameter?
- Resistance movement in a world controlled by extensive use of nanobots
- Inclusion-preserving bijection between subsets of cardinality k and n-k
- Will a 2nd degree function always have maximum 2 roots?
- Bounded operator on a normed space with empty spectrum
- Declining a job offer and added to blacklist
- How to resize a table to fit the page's width (without changing font size)
- Would using the mean as pivot speed up quicksort?
- How to get WYSIWIP (print what you see) in a web browser?
- When to use $something$ syntax?