If I am unsatisfied by the answers on a question with a bounty that is set to expire soon, can I cancel the bounty? What am I supposed to do to get better answers??
1 year ago
Parshat Lech L'cha
ends in 15 hours
- Gender-neutral alternative to "craftsmanship"?
- Discovered a serious error in a reviewed paper after submitting the review, what to do?
- Manually Drill Vias into PCB
- Why are a lot of unexperienced hackers better at creating and running companies than experienced business guys?
- Should a 5 year old excuse themselves after farting?
- How can we make a pumpkin, jack-o-lantern, or other halloween spirit, ghoul, or skeleton?
- If the product of two continuous functions is zero, must one of the functions be zero?
- Character Cross
- Why are some funds only recommended for investors starting out?
- Finding the weight of the heaviest path in a binary tree
- Why are a motorcycle's front brakes more effective than back?
- How do lambda parameters map in TakeWhile?
- Why are there letters as additional digits in bases greater than the decimal base (10)?
- Does simply opening and closing a JPEG file decrease image quality?
- A query that lists all mapped users for a given login
- Would nomadic people stay nomadic even in a temperate climate?
- What is a good verb to describe the pleasant sound of rain
- Nature of solution of an equation
- How to report vulnerabilities without being regarded as a hacker?
- The black dog in the black road
- Was Olaf One-Eye a fraud?
- ASCII's 95 Characters...95 Movie Quotes
- Tricky alignment within an equation with a case environment
- Beginner number guessing game in Java