If I am unsatisfied by the answers on a question with a bounty that is set to expire soon, can I cancel the bounty? What am I supposed to do to get better answers??
2 years ago
ends in 5 days
- Reducing fraction using LaTeX 3
- Why can we treat infinitiesesimals as real numbers in integration by substitution?
- Understanding Pointers and Arrays in C
- Lotto/lucky draw
- To boldly go where no man has gone before - is this grammatically wrong and why?
- German equivalent of "Jack of all trades"
- Why do faculty use two different email addresses?
- Word for that certain fear, worrying you might involuntarily jump from a cliff?
- How to Identify Trains in Austria and Switzerland?
- In Robo Rally, do robots that get pushed onto a conveyor by a pusher also move via conveyor?
- Do you have to tip the delivery guy if you are already charged a delivery fee in Toronto?
- The Writing's on the Wall
- Is there reference to Sport in Middle Earth?
- Word for dismissing someone's opinions as racist, sexist, etc, instead of debating back
- Leap for Leap Seconds!
- Print the American Flag!
- Curtains raise, they take the stage!
- Connect 3 houses with 3 wells
- Where can I find saved WiFi AP passwords?
- A question of Erdos on entire functions
- What is it called when a highly respected person commits an immoral act but people don't believe that he committed the act?
- Heston Model Option Price Formula
- Almost 14 months after submission the associate editor informed me they still did not start with the review process
- What is a game mechanic?