If I am unsatisfied by the answers on a question with a bounty that is set to expire soon, can I cancel the bounty? What am I supposed to do to get better answers??
3 years ago
Parshat Bechukotai (Israel) / Behar (Diaspora)
ends in 3 days
1Are there any suggestions on how frequently and how many times one should offer a bounty on a question?
- Why won't President Obama apologize for the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
- What are some waterproof materials that meet my criteria for folding origami stars and cranes eggs?
- sp_who returns more rows than the value of "max degree of parallelism"
- Why does Uncle Bob suggest that coding standards shouldn't be written down if you can avoid it?
- Is CiviCRM going to ever change to be more like CiviCRM Webform?
- "Offensive" bumper sticker on car
- How can I take an image of a 50-pin SCSI hard-drive
- Required to work unpaid overtime to "make up" for a shorter commute after moving closer to the office
- If async-await doesn't create any additional threads, then how does it make applications responsive?
- Homotopy groups of Moore spaces
- What is the adjective for someone with cancer?
- Can Flame Blade be used to make an Attack of Opportunity?
- Money sent to loan account after it has been paid off and closed
- Why don't colleges make terms shorter and with fewer classes?
- Cuando: ¿un nexo adversativo o temporal?
- How to use a cv-qualifier for a method that returns a reference to an array?
- How can I conveniently roleplay my character switching languages while speaking?
- Is it contaminating the spice to touch it after touching raw meat?
- How to get approved for option trading?
- A riddle in foreign language
- Female and Male Sequences
- Why don't banks allow more control over credit/debit card charges?
- Is it ethical to attend a company-organised event after my last day?
- Direct way of listplotting each 2 or 3 points?