If I am unsatisfied by the answers on a question with a bounty that is set to expire soon, can I cancel the bounty? What am I supposed to do to get better answers??
1 year ago
Pesach (Passover) – ends in 6 days
- Why do Disney parents usually die?
- How broken is Aid Another to individual skill checks?
- Word for feeling in the mood to experiment
- Checkmate with two knights?
- Evaluating current ACEs on NTFS ACLs with PowerShell
- Should I unsubscribe uninterested mailing-list members?
- Is Legoland only for kids?
- A word for old-fashioned, dirty bar/place (spit-and-sawdust)
- How to capture transport package?
- Is it ethical for advisors to automatically coauthor papers?
- Why would the BBC web site always ask for a personal certificate, and how do I avoid giving it away?
- Battlefield 3 uses squared radius and inverse squared radius for lighting computations, what for?
- What does "tip a cow" mean?
- Did Abu Talib Die as a Muslim?
- Topological groups, why need them?
- What's the terminal command for auto pressing [Y]?
- Can reviewing paper help increase your credibility as a researcher?
- Why doesn't the wizarding world use computers?
- Getting static electric shocks in work
- Simply texteditor accesibile from menu bar for making fast snippets?
- centos 6.5 upgrade uname gives different output
- \mathop in sums and limits
- what will ¬ do in bash?
- Are there contradictions in math?