I'm a middle-aged guy and perpetual student. I currently identify as Modern Orthodox but daven Nusach S'fard because of family tradition and many, many years of davenen in Hassidishe shuls before recently switching to a local Young Israel. Special interests include Hebrew grammar in Tanach and liturgy and halachot pertaining to people with disabilities. I'm Deaf and communicate best in American Sign Language, which maybe explains many of my gaffes and mispellings...or not.
Top Network Posts
- 14Babies in the field Midrash
- 10First trip to the synagogue! Tips and advice please!
- 10Best way to translate "קא"
- 8Minhag not to view moon through a window?
- 7What authority is there for the text of Kaddish Derabonon regarding the words וארעא, טובים, and ברחמיו?
- 6Why isn't נִצָּבָה redundant?
- 6Reasons for different minhagim regarding if and when to put tallit gadol over head?
- View more network posts →