Schabse Laks Developer, C# MVP (2010 - 2014)
I've been programming since I was 12.
I started with VB6, then moved to C# 2 Beta 2 when I was 14. I never liked VB6, but I found my calling in C#, and I've stuck with it ever since.
Since then, I've also mastered web development with jQuery.
I also wrote a jQuery tutorial.
I'm now working at Google within the Google Docs team.
My best of SO:
- Tracking down a bug in the .Net runtime
- An exercise in psychic debugging (see the question history)
- Working around a C# compiler limitation
- jQuery selector magic
- Simple coroutines using iterators
- A bug in the C# compiler
Top Network Posts
- 1224How do I check if string contains substring?
- 788Call one constructor from another
- 634Remove item from array by value
- 629How to convert an Array to a Set in Java
- 578Using a regular expression to validate an email address
- 339jQuery if checkbox is checked
- View more network posts →