I've been involved in one aspect or another of the adventure games hobby for the past twenty-five years. Started playing in 1987. (First game? Champions, followed by CyberSpace, the Iron Crown cyberpunk game for Space Master, their sci-fi Rolemaster spin-off.) Was hired by InQuest Magazine in 1996, where I started my editorial career. Since then, I've done work for Green Ronin, Malhavoc Press, Dream Pod 9, and White Wolf. I managed two different game stores in the metro Boston area in the 2000s, and am now working primarily freelance. Still gaming after all these years.
I have a weakness for good coffee and bad puns.
Top Network Posts
- 71What is the "whiskey flask" problem with Paradox?
- 44Where does the Transform Vampires/Werewolves into lawn furniture rote come from?
- 39What living apex lifeforms are there other than dragons?
- 37Is it common to wear costumes when (tabletop) roleplaying?
- 35Why do people refer to Blue color as "U" in Magic the Gathering?
- 32Origin of the word "Soak" for avoiding damage
- 31What are the major changes made to Vampire: The Masquerade for its 20th Anniversary edition?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.